- To produce Health manpower in adequate numbers for the delivery of Primary Health Care in Ogun State in particular and Nigeria in general and thus reduce:
- Infant Morbidity and Mortality
- Maternal Mortality
- Incidence of Communicable and non-communicable diseases.
- As a Social responsibility, the College provides opportunities and alternative avenues for Students to pursue a career and actualize their potential is in their areas of interest.
- Carry out research in the field of health sciences to improve health care delivery services in Ogun State in particular and Nigeria in general.
- Train and graduate students in various fields at ND and HND levels for health care delivery.
Copyright© 2016 Ogun State College of Health Technlogy || All rights reserved. Website designed by MIS Dept.